The Global Alliance for Tibet & Persecuted Minorities (GATPM) are delighted to host yet another webinar on a very important issue.
The unanimous votes by the British parliament on the subject of declaring Uyghur Genocide on 22nd April, initiated and sponsored by Honourable Nusrat Ghani MP, is no doubt a great achievement for human rights advocates as well as for the Uyghur people.
Ms Ghani, a former Minister, is our invited Guest Keynote Speaker for this webinar:
“The Groundbreaking Resolution by UK Lawmakers in Declaration of Uyghur Genocide.”
Please join us live this Saturday, 1st May 2021 at 10am.
LIVE via: http://www.facebook.com/GATPM2020
- Nusrat Ghani MP, former British Minister (Guest Keynote Speaker)
- Gray Sergeant, Research Fellow, Henry Jackson Society; Chairman, Hong Kong Watch
- Rahima Mahmut, UK Director, World Uyghur Congress
- Burzine Waghmar, SOAS University of London
- Priyojit Debsaarkar, Author and Political Analyst (Moderator)
- Tsering Passang, Convener, GATPM